iMessage is in an excellent feature that allows all the users of IOS devices to create a kind of unique network and share messages, photos, audios, and other types of data. The service is free to use and maintains the picture quality (in case of photos and videos) while sharing. But there are very few of us who are aware of the fact that Windows users can also use iMessage feature on their PC and not feel left out!
You can use it imessage on windows 10/8.1/8/7 and XP and here’s how….
3 Different Methods to Download iMessage on Windows 10:
Method 1: Download imessage on windows 10 (without Jailbreak)
This method is perfect if you wish to download imessage on windows 10 and that too without Jailbreak.
- Download Chrome and Chrome Remote Desktop both on your Windows PC and Mac PC. Both of these are free to download.
- When the installation is complete, you need to launch the app.
- Now download Chrome Remote Desktop Host on Mac PC and then download it. You can download it from the links that are easily available online.
- A set of instructions will now appear on the screen. You need to follow them so you can connect both your computers.
- Once you are done with this, you are now ready to access iMessages on your Windows PC apart from accessing your own files and applications with total ease. These are also completely secure.
While the method is very easy to use and incorporate, it has its own limitations as the user must have Windows as well as Mac PC. This might not be too easy for people who do not have a Mac.
Method 2: Download iPadian on Windows PC
iPadian is a tool that emulates the interface of an iPad so that Windows can work like an iPad. This will help you to install any IOS application on your Windows PC with ease which means you can now easily download iMessage on your Windows PC as well.
- Visit ipadian2.com. You can download and install the emulator from here on your Windows PC. It is absolutely free to use.
- Once the download and installation are complete, you need to launch the emulator on your PC.
- Open the emulator. On the search tab, type iMessage app and search for it.
- You can now download the iMessage app on your PC.
- Once the download and installation are complete, you are ready to use the application and send imessage on windows 10.
Also Read: 192.168.0.1 Login
Method 3: Get iMessage on Windows using Jailbreak
The two methods that are mentioned above are quite simple and uncomplicated and can be performed by anyone. But the method that we are about to discuss below is a bit complicated as it involves the method of jailbreak in a device.
If you have already performed jailbreak on your device successfully, you can simply continue with the steps that follow. However, if you still need to jailbreak your device, it is recommended that you follow a genuine guide or tutorial (available online) to perform jailbreak on the device.
- As a first step, download and install the updated, latest version of Cydia application on your PC. The Cydia application allows the users to download applications on a jailbreak device.
- Once the download and installation are complete, open Cydia and search the Remote Message application.
- Now download and install the Remote Message application.
- On completion of download and installation, open the application.
- Go to Settings, you will see a toggle button there, enable it.
- Now enter your Username and Password to create a remote connection.
- When you have created a remote connection, open a web browser and copy the web address there. Now enter your Username and password.
Now your iPhone and PC are connected. It is important to mention here that this method can result in loss of data during or after the process of jailbreak.
Hope you all find the above guide useful!